How we serve
Custom Reporting and Client Communication
We understand your organization has unique needs when it comes to your investment management requirements. Therefore, one of the advantages of being an institutional client of CWB Wealth Management is our ability to provide transparency through tailored communications of your investment portfolio. We're able to develop custom reporting in the various formats you may require, and also offer the following additional reports through our online portal:
- Monthly valuation reports with full investment statements
- Detailed investment reporting packages for every quarter, typically provided within 10 business days of the quarter’s end. These packages include portfolio valuation summaries, performance review of rate of return summaries, a complete statement of investments, transaction detail statements and an investment strategy overview
- A comprehensive annual report that includes a personal rate of return summary and a summary of all fees and charges on investments
- Quarterly market commentaries and our quarterly Grow Together newsletter featuring market insights from our investment teams and commentary from our President and CEO, Matt Evans
- Preparation for special board summaries
- Guidance on investment policy creation and reviews
Client Profile - Alberta Registered Nurses Educational Trust (ARNET)
One of our long-term clients, ARNET, is an Alberta charity that is committed to having a positive impact on our health care system by supporting lifelong nursing education and nursing excellence. We are proud of our ability to support this organization’s success through our wealth management services and our shared philosophy of managing responsibly during the good times, and being a strong, calm hand when weathering investment storms.
Based on the client’s investment goals, we aligned them with our 'best fit' client portfolio manager to ensure a successful long-term relationship. With over 20 years in partnership, we've evolved this relationship beyond that of a typical money manager. Passionate about ensuring the financial wellbeing of nurses were taken care of, we created custom banking packages for Alberta nurses through the CWB Financial Group and further supported their success by participating in their annual charitable run.
Our ability to offer fully segregated accounts, which allow organizations to have full say over specific investment requests, such as ESG (environmental, social, governance) concerns or sin stocks, make us their wealth management company of choice. Together, we are partnering for a healthier Alberta while ensuring a stronger financial health for the organization!
Discover how the CWB Wealth Management team has worked with organizations to solve their investment challenges with solutions that extend beyond the expected industry standards. Contact us today.